Pittsburgh has something for everyone, including some of the best breakfast places anywhere!
Through our newsletter we asked our readers to send us their favorite breakfast places and the following are the entries we received.
They range from small but very popular diners to an elegant restaurant. Some are open 24 hours and others are just open for the morning and lunch crowds.
The food ranges from a brunch made by top chefs of the city to the home-cooked breakfast fare of Pittsburgh’s popular diners. All of it is fresh and offers lots of variety in taste and style, including pancakes (or hotcakes) of every flavor and dimension.
One of the eateries was featured on the Food Network and another has coffee on the sidewalk for those waiting for a table on a busy Sunday morning. Popular Pittsburgh visitors chose their favories:
Poll Results from Popular Pittsburgh Visitors
- Bella Ria (West View) 5336 Perry Highway Pittsburgh, PA 15229-3001
- De Luca’s Restaurant (Strip District) 2015 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4417
- Dor-Stop Restaurant (Dormont) 1430 Potomac Avenue Dormont, PA 15216
- Gab & Eat (Carnegie) 1073 Washington Avenue Carnegie, PA 15106
- Grand Concourse (Station Square) 100 West Station Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1183
- Joe’s Rusty Nail (Bellevue) 560 Lincoln Avenue Bellevue, PA 15202
- Pamela’s P&G Diner (Oakland) 3703 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Ritter’s Diner (Bloomfield) 5221 Baum Boulevard Pittsburgh, PA 15224-2303
- Valliant’s Diner (Ross) 3418 Babcock Boulevard Pittsburgh, PA 15237-2402